Friday, March 16, 2012

Friday Links!

Happy Weekend everyone! I hope you all have a safe and enjoyable St. Patrick's Day. I have no plans at the moment, but may have a Guinness in honor of my tiny sliver of Irish ancestry.

It's been a slow blogging week, but I have a lot of great things planned for the next few days. On Sunday, I'll be hosting a brunch at my mom's house to try out some new Dannon products. I'm working on a healthy, lower calorie french toast that I think will be super tasty. Keep an eye out for photos and recipes coming on Monday.

Now onto some yummy links I discovered while blog surfing this week:

And, as always, here are some interesting Healthy Links:

3 Comments:

At March 16, 2012 at 5:49 PM , Blogger Tiffany the Dietitian said...

I think the link says that regular sweetened soda (not diet) is linked to heart disease? That would be a catastrophe in my world. Thanks for the fun links!! :)

 
At March 17, 2012 at 11:00 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you kindly for the shout out Dara! That chicken fajita salad really hit the spot, and it was mighty tasty for lunch the next day too! Your bean paste pizza base inspired me to make a delicious sauce...stay tuned for a post later this week. Thanks for the inspiration.

 
At March 20, 2012 at 8:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thank you for the shout out...and as always - it was a delicious week with you! It makes me sad to hear that bout diet soda - I love it so. It doesn't surprise me, tho. I hope you are well!

 

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means so much to me. Please let me know if you have questions about any of my recipes or if I forgot a step. Also, is there something you would like me to cook or a recipe to makeover? Let me know!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home