Monday Links & Award
What a crazy weekend! I had a lovely dinner party on Saturday night featuring some yummy lamb shanks and other dishes. That post will be up by tomorrow. In the meantime, I have some lovely, healthy links for ya!
- Exercise enhances cognitive function - NYT
- 5 Benefits of Grapefruit. Yummy! - HuffPo
- Are you nails giving you clues to your health? - WebMD
Apparently the rules dictate that I list seven random things about myself. Here goes:
- I love the Discovery Channel and National Geographic. I watch everything from Shark Week to Dirty Jobs and every single Alaska show in between.
- In the summer of 2006 I rented a house on the Jersey Shore. I still haven't quite recovered
- I strongly dislike most cheeses and cheese-based dishes.
- I studied German for nine years but have never been to Germany
- I swam with both sharks and a pod of wild dolphins in Hawaii
- I am terrified of mice but fascinated by bugs
- Last year I hiked to the bottom of the Grand Canyon, camped overnight on the Colorado River, and hiked back up to the top. It is the most challenging and exhilarating thing I have ever done.
An Italian Cooking in the Midwest
Cooking Healthy for Me
Healthy Foodie Travels
Cosmopolitan Curry Mama
Kate from Scratch
Three Little Piglets
Sweet and Salty SF
Add the award to you blog.
Thank the blogger who gave it to you.
Mention 7 random things about yourself.
List the rules.
Award to 15 bloggers.
Inform each of those 15 by leaving a comment on their blog.