Wednesday, August 24, 2011

Wholesome Wednesday Links!

More internet issues this week. I've got a tasty recipe for fish tacos going up tonight so keep an eye out for it. In the meantime, here are some great links.

Here's a fascinating article about a new series Dr. Gupta is doing for CNN called "The Last Heart Attack," which discusses how we can avoid and prevent heart disease. The special airs Saturday night (8/27) at 8 and 11pm on CNN. I've already set my dvr. This piece is about President Clinton and his battle with heart problems. From Omnivore to Vegan.

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means so much to me. Please let me know if you have questions about any of my recipes or if I forgot a step. Also, is there something you would like me to cook or a recipe to makeover? Let me know!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home