Wednesday, July 27, 2011

Pizza Fish


I'm back! I apologize for the weeklong hiatus. I had another big project that took up every spare minute of my time. Fortunately, I am back blogging and have a lot of exciting recipes planned.

This is my favorite dinner from childhood. My mom would always make this for us to get us to eat some healthy fish. It is so simple and quick, the entire dish takes 20 minutes, start to finish. Tasty Italian flavors combine with some fresh fish for a healthy, yummy dinner.

Read more for the full recipe


Ingredients:
1lb white flaky fish (cod, haddock, halibut, bluefish)
4 tbsp tomato paste
1 tbsp fresh basil
1 tbsp fresh oregano
1 tbsp fresh rosemary
2 cloves garlic
4 oz fresh mozzarella, sliced (or 1/2 cup shredded)
1/4 cup grated parmesan
black pepper

Step by Step Instructions:


1. Preheat oven to 350

2. Grease a glass baking dish

3. Place fish in baking dish

4. In a food processor, blend tomato paste, garlic, basil, oregano and rosemary

5. Spread tomato sauce over fish evenly

6. Top with fresh mozzarella, parmesan and black pepper

7. Bake for 10-12 minutes, until fish is flaky

8. Serve

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means so much to me. Please let me know if you have questions about any of my recipes or if I forgot a step. Also, is there something you would like me to cook or a recipe to makeover? Let me know!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home