I am way too depressed about the Superbowl to cook and post today, so I thought it was high time I posted up some awesome links I've found. Part of the fun of food blogging is making all sorts of wonderful blog friends and seeing the creative and amazing things they do. Here are some of my recent favorites:
- Kim at Cravings of a Lunatic made an amazing heart shaped fruit salad - perfect for Valentine's Day!
- Jules at Bananamondaes cooked some Sound of Music inspired dishes. So amazing.
- The always amazing Chef Dennis made a gorgeous sausage stuffed pork loin.
- Exercise can "clean" your cells - NYT
- Saturday was World Cancer Day, check out these interesting stats - HuffPo
- Protect yourself from contaminated food - Mayo Clinic
- New research shows that Vitamin D can protect against stroke risk - Cardiology Today