Monday, June 27, 2011

Raspberry-Yogurt Pops


Yum! Summer calls for cooling popsicles. I made these with protein-rich greek yogurt and tangy raspberries. Sweetened with just a bit of honey, these natural pops are both a tasty treat and a filling snack. Each one has only 115 calories and 9 grams of protein. It's a great low calorie snack for a hot summer day.

Read more for full recipe and photos

Ingredients:
(makes 4 popsicles)
12oz plain non-fat greek yogurt
1 cup frozen raspberries
3 tbsp honey
popsicle molds

Step by Step Instructions:
1. In a food processor blend yogurt, berries and honey

2. Pour into popsicle molds

3. Freeze overnight

Nutrition Info: per popsicle
Calories: 115
Protein: 9g
Fat: 0g
Fiber 1.5g

Labels: , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means so much to me. Please let me know if you have questions about any of my recipes or if I forgot a step. Also, is there something you would like me to cook or a recipe to makeover? Let me know!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home