Hey guys, after a busy long weekend of non-stop cooking, I am taking a short break. I will be back posting recipes on Thursday. I have lots of healthy, detoxifying things planned for the next few weeks. I also plan on putting together a best of post with some of my favorite recipes of 2011.
In the meantime, here are some healthy links to tide you over!
- Never Get Sick Secrets - Health.com
- 2011's Health Breakthroughs - HuffPo
- Vitamin D is not a miracle cure - ABC News
- Winter Holidays increase heart attack risks - USAToday
- Boost your smoothies with these super foods - FitSugar
- Is beer as healthy as wine? I hope so! - NYTimes
- This black eyed peas salad looks so tasty - NY Times
- Yummy Son in Law Eggs - The Mistress of Spices
- Quinoa and Greek Chicken Salad - Cooking Healthy for Me
- Brick Chicken with Pomegranate Cider Sauce - Gastronomic Nomad