Wednesday, December 21, 2011

Wholesome Wednesday Links!

I am SO excited for Christmas! I love the holidays and always have a wonderful time eating, drinking, and catching up with friends and family. I have been fiendishly baking cookies and look forward to branching out into other recipes as well. Tomorrow night, I will be at my friend Meghan's Edible Balls party - where I hope to bring some bacon popcorn balls. I'll let you know how these turn out. Onto the links. 

Healthy Christmas Links:

Blogs and Recipes I love:
  • The lovely Ann, over at Cooking Healthy for Me, made HOME MADE CHEEZ ITZ!!!! I need these immediately. 
  • I recently discovered the best blog - Banana Mondaes - Jules combines reading children's books with cooking! She baked the most adorable Apple Ginger Pies while reading Amelia Bedelia! 
  • Bon Appetit has the most amazing recipe for Lamb Shanks with Pears - I can't wait to try this

Labels:

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means so much to me. Please let me know if you have questions about any of my recipes or if I forgot a step. Also, is there something you would like me to cook or a recipe to makeover? Let me know!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home