Friday, December 30, 2011

Best of 2011 & Happy New Year!

HAPPY NEW YEAR! I just wanted to take a minute and thank all my wonderful readers, family and friends who have supported me during this blogging adventure. I posted my first recipe on January 17, 2011 and have been cooking, writing and blogging almost every day since. I am so grateful for your comments and emails and I have a ton of ideas to improve this site in 2012.

I just want to say a special thanks to Craig, who is constantly helping out and brainstorming ideas for the blog. He designs recipes, takes photos, and makes last minute trips to the store to get ingredients. Not to mention the fact that the poor guy has to wait while I take photos before eating dinner most nights. I also want to thank my Grandma Jackie, who is my #1 fan and best recipe tester. She has provided me with ideas and feedback and I am so grateful for her help. 

So, to sum up, here are my top 10 most popular and most commented posts. Looking through this list, I am pleased that most of these dishes are healthy makeovers of traditional recipes and popular take out dishes. I have so many light and lean dishes to get us through January! So thanks again for reading!

Kisses & Hugs,

Dara

Gen Y Foodie's Top 10 Recipes of 2011



READ MORE FOR THE REST OF THE TOP 10!



2. General Tso's Chicken



3. Mexican Chicken Soup


4. Bolognese Sauce


5. Healthy Peanut Butter Cookies


6. Kung Pao Chicken


7. Easy Skillet Lasagna




8. Sweet Corn Fritters



9. Homemade Pasta Sauce
 


10. Healthy Almond Chicken Fingers

4 Comments:

At December 30, 2011 at 7:33 PM , Blogger Cakelaw said...

There are some pretty delicious looking dishes there - I especially like the look of General Tsao's chicken. Hope you and your family have a Happy New Year!

 
At December 30, 2011 at 11:10 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Fantastic choices! Happy New Year!

 
At December 31, 2011 at 10:12 PM , Blogger Haus of Style said...

Yummy, everything looks great!


Hope you have a wonderful 2012 my dear!

 
At January 5, 2012 at 9:08 AM , Blogger eatme_delicious said...

Lots of delicious looking dishes there! I'm intrigued by the easy skillet lasagna, never seen anything like it before. :)

 

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means so much to me. Please let me know if you have questions about any of my recipes or if I forgot a step. Also, is there something you would like me to cook or a recipe to makeover? Let me know!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home