Thursday, March 24, 2011

Almond Crusted Tilapia


Tilapia is an inexpensive white fish that works well in a variety of recipes. A simple almond crust mixed with a bit of spice is all you need to whip up a quick, healthy and tasty dinner.

Recipe after the jump.

Prep Time: 8-10 minutes
Cook Time: 12-15 minutes

Ingredients:
1lb tilapia filets, washed and patted dry
1/2 cup almonds, crushed or ground
1/2 tsp smoked paprika
1 tsp garlic powder
1 tsp black pepper
1/2 tsp sea salt

Step by Step Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 350

2. In a small dish, toss together crushed almonds and spices

3. Pat fish filets with crumb mixture on both sides and place on a greased baking sheet

4. Bake 12-15 minutes until flaky, turning once

5. Serve with a lemon wedge

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means so much to me. Please let me know if you have questions about any of my recipes or if I forgot a step. Also, is there something you would like me to cook or a recipe to makeover? Let me know!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home