Monday, March 21, 2011

Balsamic Roasted Cauliflower


Wow! Stop whatever you're doing and make this recipe. Cauliflower is not my favorite veggie, but when roasted with balsamic and sprinkled with parmesan, it's heavenly. The vinegar caramelizes and adds a complex sweetness. Paired with some salty parmesan and a heavy sprinkle of black pepper, this is a healthy and simple way to get your veggies.

Full recipe and photos after the jump.
Prep Time: 5 minutes
Cook Time: 40 minutes

Ingredients:
1 head of cauliflower, washed and chopped into florets
1 tbsp extra virgin olive oil
1.5 tbsp balsamic vinegar
1 tbsp fresh grated parmesan (I used Parmigiano-Reggiano)
black pepper

Step by Step Instructions:
1. Preheat oven to 450
2. Toss cauliflower with olive oil, vinegar and pepper and place in roasting dish
3. Roast for 30 minutes
4. Remove, sprinkle with cheese and more pepper
5. Roast for another 10 minutes
6. Serve!

Labels: ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means so much to me. Please let me know if you have questions about any of my recipes or if I forgot a step. Also, is there something you would like me to cook or a recipe to makeover? Let me know!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home