Wholesome Wednesday Links
Wednesday links are back! My friend Ann, over at Cooking Healthy for Me, is reviewing my holiday cookbook this week! So far she's made my Light Green Bean Casserole, Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Squash, and Light Mashed Potatoes! Her amazing post and photo of the green beans made the Top 9 today! I am so lucky to have met so many wonderful people through blogging. The food blogger community is filled with kind, supportive and talented people! Onto the links...
- Yay! Massachusetts is the 5th healthiest state in the USA - where does your state rank? - CNN.com
- Wow, I feel lazy. Read this inspiring article about a 62 year old marathon swimmer - NY Times
- Check this out! A personal trainer gained 70 lbs and is now chronicling how he's losing it
- The best foods for healthy skin - Mayo Clinic
- Exercise lowers death risk more than diet! Hit the treadmill - HuffPo
Also, as you know, I have made many wonderful blogger friends, check out some amazing recipes I found this week:
- Katherine Martinelli made the most gorgeous Chicken and Corn Chowder
- I am completely in love with these Oatmeal Trail Mix Cookies by Chef Dennis
- Kate, at For the Love of Feasting made Beer Butt Chicken, a recipe I've always wanted to try
- Baker Street featured the most amazing Cookie and Cream Cheesecake Bars - they look incredible
- I am loving this Leek and Pancetta Risotto from There's a Newf in My Soup!
Also, I keep forgetting to post pictures of my new puppy, Archer. He will be 10 weeks old on Friday. He's VERY energetic and a lot of fun! Have a great week.