Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Wholesome Wednesday Links



Wednesday links are back! My friend Ann, over at Cooking Healthy for Me, is reviewing my holiday cookbook this week! So far she's made my Light Green Bean Casserole, Maple Roasted Sweet Potatoes and Squash, and Light Mashed Potatoes! Her amazing post and photo of the green beans made the Top 9 today! I am so lucky to have met so many wonderful people through blogging. The food blogger community is filled with kind, supportive and talented people! Onto the links...

Also, as you know, I have made many wonderful blogger friends, check out some amazing recipes I found this week:

Also, I keep forgetting to post pictures of my new puppy, Archer. He will be 10 weeks old on Friday. He's VERY energetic and a lot of fun! Have a great week.






Labels:

9 Comments:

At December 7, 2011 at 4:56 PM , Anonymous Eva kitcheninspirations.wordpress.com said...

Hi Dara,
I've been reading Ann reviewing your cookbook and it looks like you've hit it out of the ballpark. Congrats. Thanks for dropping by my blog.

 
At December 7, 2011 at 5:35 PM , Anonymous Elina (Healthy and Sane) said...

LOVE the puppy. I'm off to check out all of those links now :)

 
At December 7, 2011 at 9:14 PM , Blogger Nava K said...

Isn't it great to meet and make friends with fellow bloggers and then the friendship connection continuous? I feel the same way too.

Btw, thats a cute puppy and so loveable.

 
At December 8, 2011 at 2:29 AM , Anonymous Purabi Naha said...

You have a wonderful space here! Ann is a great cook and baker and I like her personally very much!! I loved your recipes. I am following you on facebook now. Would be happy if you follow my blog (Cosmopolitan Currymania) back as well! Happy blogging!

 
At December 8, 2011 at 2:53 AM , Anonymous Katherine Martinelli said...

Thank you so much for including my soup in your links! So sweet :-D I had no idea you had a cookbook, so cool!

 
At December 8, 2011 at 7:16 AM , Blogger Liz That Skinny Chick Can Bake said...

Oh, Archer is adorable!!! And great links, too~

 
At December 10, 2011 at 2:01 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

I think I might have forgot to hit the post button! I've enjoyed reviewing your cookbook Dara - thanks to you it was a tasty week!

 
At December 10, 2011 at 10:52 AM , Blogger Mother Rimmy said...

How cute is Acher! I like this blog post series. What a terrific way to share healthy information. Have a good weekend!

 
At December 11, 2011 at 7:46 PM , Blogger Sarah Lienard said...

Some really great links. Thanks for sharing them!

 

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means so much to me. Please let me know if you have questions about any of my recipes or if I forgot a step. Also, is there something you would like me to cook or a recipe to makeover? Let me know!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home