Friday, October 28, 2011

Guest Post at Eat Yourself Skinny!


I am so honored to be guest posting today over at Eat Yourself Skinny! One of the great things about this blogging adventure is that I am meeting the most amazing people. Food is such a personal experience, and I am enjoying getting to know other bloggers and their unique takes on cooking and recipes. My girl Kelly is an absolute sweetheart and has a fabulous blog. You must check here out immediately. 

For my first guest post at Eat Yourself Skinny, I decided to create some skinny mashed potatoes just in time for the holiday season. You can find the recipe here. Make sure to check out Kelly's blog and leave her some comment love!!!!

Labels: ,

3 Comments:

At October 28, 2011 at 8:59 AM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi! I have to say I really like your guest post and your recipe sounds delicious :) Great job!

 
At October 28, 2011 at 9:30 AM , Blogger Kelly | Eat Yourself Skinny said...

Thanks again for guest posting!! I can't wait to try these, mashed potatoes are my biggest weakness!! xoxo

 
At October 28, 2011 at 8:01 PM , Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yay! I'm headed there now! I read on FoodBuzz when Kelly put her post out that she had a guest post...and mashed potatoes....sigh! I love them!

 

Post a Comment

Hello! Thank you for taking the time to comment on my blog. It means so much to me. Please let me know if you have questions about any of my recipes or if I forgot a step. Also, is there something you would like me to cook or a recipe to makeover? Let me know!

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home